Yesterday, I received a wonderful surprise from the handsome and gifted Scott M. at Gnostic Bent! http://gnosticbent.wordpress.com
Scott nominated my blog for the One Lovely Blog Award, and I feel deeply blessed. I truly appreciate the nomination and wish my fellow bloggers luck in winning this prestigious award, too.
Now for “The Rules.” Anyone nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award must do the following to keep this unique prize rolling:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to them in your post.
- Share seven unknown things about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers and blogs you like or admire… 15 or so if possible.
- Contact the bloggers you nominate to let them know and to link them back to your post so they can read “The Rules,” too.
The second “rule” demands that I share seven unknown things about myself, which will not be easy as many of my quirks are better left unspoken…
- I founded a Secret Society.
- I used to be called Fred.
- I married a Ghanian cinema projectionist in my Gap Year.
- When I spent the night in the town where the civil war started in Sierra Leone, I dreamed of Stanley Kubrick.
- My first job when I was seven years old was teaching elementary ballet to four and five year-olds.
- My favourite number is 107.
- When I had no place to stay in New York City I spent my nights in the business library of Columbia University.
And now for the blogs I admire and want to nominate for the One Lovely Blog Award. These are some of the people who inspire me and make a difference to my life. Thank you.
Words in verses & verses in ≈ motion ≈ by LauraLME
Flashlight City Blues by Brice Maiurro
The Writing Corp Official Blog by Vergielyn Cubol
bottledworder – Words in a blogule!
Rebecca Youssefi – Visual Artist
The Engineer of Himself, pt. 5: Appropriate Voicing
by N Filbert
To Be Aware by Ido Lanuel
Project 365 by Kenneth Todd
We’re all on our way home by Sarah Silver
Unbound Boxes Limping Gods by Cheryl Moore
Heaven 4 Earth by MonaD’E
Jus Naturale – Fictions by A.S.J. Ellis
clotildajamcracker – The wacky stories of a crazy lady.
CONSERVATORY OF MAGIC
Thanks again for the wonderful honour and I wish all of you well. Good luck, nominees!